Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

123 Challenge - July 2016 - Guest Designer - Rebecca Daly

Welcome back to our July 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Rebecca Daly....


My name is Rebecca Daly, a 34 year old stay at home mom of a 3 year old boy Kyle who is the inspiration for 90% of my scrapbooking creations. I have been scrapping for about 10 years but it has only been over the last two years that I have been focused on learning new techniques and experimenting with new mediums. My (usual) style is clean and cute but more often than not I am mixing it up with girly and fun. I live with my husband (shane) and cat (suzie) in rural north east Alberta Canada near the town of Bonnyville. The most unique thing about my scrapbooking life is that I scrapbook on my kitchen counter (as I don't have a craft room in our current house). Scrapbooking things I cannot live without are: 1) my cutting mat; 2) my silhouette, and 3) my crockpot!!!
You can view Rebecca's Blog here: http://kylesscrappymom.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Rebecca has created with the Inspiration Board for our July 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our July 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for July - 2 Crafty, Funky Flairs StudioImaginarium Designs and Scrapbook Fantasies.






No comments:

Post a Comment